Every now and then, I discover some fantastic song or podcast that I would like to share in a blog post or on Twitter
or Facebook. I've always wondered how to do that.
I just figured it out. (Because it's very simple and because I'm whatever the opposite of gifted is, this took me several years.)
1. Look up the song or podcast on the iTunes Store
2. Look for a little down-arrow-triangle symbol to the right of the listing for the song. Click on that.
3. A menu will pop up with several choices. Choose the one that best suits your purpose. If you just need the link to paste into a blog post, for instance, choose "Copy Link".
4. Paste your new link into your blog post, or email or Tweet or Facebook-thingee.
5. Stand in front of a mirror for a few minutes, practicing your look of competent insouciance
in preparation for all the praise you'll get from impressed friends and co-workers.